Saturday, April 16, 2011

On Time (For Once)

Even if I would start having some contractions right now, I doubt baby would arrive before midnight which means we could potentially have a baby on our actual due date. I am not having contractions necessarily, but my belly has gotten hard as a rock several times today (not consistently) and my stomach has been weird for the past two days. I feel like something may happen soon and am hoping the same for Elizabeth who is probably about to re-grout her bathroom if her baby doesn't make an appearance soon (she is one week overdue and has been keeping quite busy with home improvement projects).

2 comments:

  1. Keep us updated! I check your blog once a day to see if baby has arrived :)

    Sara (and Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for you both--from all the way down here in FL! Prayers and love!!

    ReplyDelete