Friday, April 29, 2011

More Easter

I just realized I never posted Tommy's Easter outfit photo (compliments of my sister!)-yes, the hat was necessary.


And another momentous milestone in our household: Patrick ate his very first Peep, and LOVED it.
But it was the Easter Bunny at Baba's house that stole the show with a surprise grill (just like Daddy's). Patrick has been grilling up hot dogs and hamburgers ever since.


On this Friday, our household is enjoying a relaxing morning routine. Tom helped out last night with a bottle feeding while I got so much needed sleep. Tommy woke up around 6:30 and we enjoyed an hour-long breastfeeding session while the royal wedding aired. Patrick didn't wake up until 8:00, and Tom should have a short day today, home by lunch? Our lawn is in desperate need of a mowing, so my fingers are crossed that the rain wraps up by 11:00 like the weather channel predicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment