Sunday, April 10, 2011
One Week to Go!
The end of the weekend is here, and as much as I was ready to to welcome this baby, not much is going on besides some serious nesting. I was scolded (and rightly so) by mt husband for some excessive housework, but our bedroom was DUSTY and needed a good cleaning. We took Patrick to the park as our one of our last single child family activities and then wrapped up Sunday with a dinner out-just the three of us. My back is feeling better and better, and I am feeling pretty well despite an enlarged right foot (much more swelling than my left which is not uncommon). I tried out our new camera at the park and my project tomorrow is to download the pictures and start learning more of the features. The priest at church today gave me a special delivery blessing, so we are all set! Tuesday is my next check-up. My friend Elizabeth passed her due date this weekend, so it might be wishful thinking, but would be fun to deliver on the same day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment