And earlier that day, we had a visit from P and Tommy's D.C. cousins-too bad P slept through their whole visit, but at least Tommy enjoyed some undivided attention.
By Easter morning, we were a little brain dead and exhausted, but I was proud to see to see my little boy looking not-so-little in his seersucker Easter suit and very first tie (somehow I missed a photo of P wearing his matching suit jacket).
And of course the obligatory Easter family photo after we returned from Mass (Tommy stayed home with Baba while we took Patrick).

Now that I am at day 8 of postpartum recovery, I am definitely noticing a huge difference-much less pain getting up and down, and most of my back ache has disappeared. I can finally get out of bed without Tom having to give me a hand up. My feet and legs are still extremely swollen and I am waiting for uterus to shrink up so I quit looking pregnant, but the weight is coming off-181.5 today from my high pregnancy weight of 204. What a difference a day and night of some sleep makes.
Now that I am at day 8 of postpartum recovery, I am definitely noticing a huge difference-much less pain getting up and down, and most of my back ache has disappeared. I can finally get out of bed without Tom having to give me a hand up. My feet and legs are still extremely swollen and I am waiting for uterus to shrink up so I quit looking pregnant, but the weight is coming off-181.5 today from my high pregnancy weight of 204. What a difference a day and night of some sleep makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment