Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Progress
Happy to report that last night I had a decent night's sleep, even if I did have to wake to use the restroom 3 times. My back is feeling better to the point that I haven't taken a single dose of my Tylenol with codeine since yesterday just before my check-up. Regular extra strength Tylenol seems to being doing the trick. Now that I can more easily get up and down off the couch/toilet and bed, it is becoming harder to make myself just sit and rest my back all day, but I am behaving. My feet are still swollen like balloons, but luckily I have nowhere to go. If I go past my due date, my c-section has been scheduled for April 18th. Only 13 more days max before we meet baby! Today, I had a good friend drive from the other side of the city to entertain me and help with Patrick which made the day go by much more quickly. I am slowly starting to get a little anxious to meet this guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 18th is my brother's birthday, and his name is also Patrick. A good omen! (Although hopefully you'll have this baby before then!) April 18th might even be before I have MY baby!
ReplyDelete