Saturday, April 2, 2011
Lucky
Despite the pain of the last few days, I count myself lucky that Baby and I remain healthy for the most part. Thursday was my worst day- about 20 minutes before my physical therapy session my back started spasming which sent pain down my back and around my ribs. I managed to drive myself to therapy only to be told they could do nothing for me due to the late stage of my pregnancy. I cried in their office. I tried to endure the pain hoping it would go away, but after an excruciating night and morning, I called my doctor and am resting better thanks to some drugs. Still not sleeping great, but better. So until baby comes, no driving, no lifting Patrick, no housework (no tears shed over this one!), and lots of resting for the back. It is hard to sit still when every bone in my body wants to nest! My hope is that my back recovers enough where I feel I could labor, but also that baby comes a little early so I can get back to living our life. Tom is already so overwhelmed by work and taking care of a sick pregnant wife that I hate that housework is being dumped on him as well. Perhaps Baby Pohl will arrive a little early-despite what the books say, this kid has most definitely dropped and I am sure at my check-up on Monday the doctor will verify that. I started dilating a month before I had Patrick, so I am curious if I will follow the same path with this one. I am also annoyed by blogger-my paragraph breaks have decided to disappear and I have tried everything without success to fix the problem. I give up for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment