Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Showers

It has been raining ALL day long, but the good news is that everything in our yard is in bloom-the trees, the bulbs, the bushes. Sunday was a different story though and here are a few photos from our park trip. I used our new camera, but had to stick with the auto setting until I learn my way around the dials.



(Seriously-could my belly be any lower in this shot?)




I had my last doctor's check-up today and a little progress was made-my cervix is soft and beginning to efface (sorry if that was TMI for you) and baby's head has dropped a little to -1 Station. After my appointment I met up with my sister and we tried to walk baby out at the mall, quite unsuccessfully. I did find P the cutest golf shirt in the world though and Patrick was able to play with his cousin Jack. Was this my last outing for a while? I hope so, because I am tipping the scales today at 204!


No comments:

Post a Comment