Monday, April 18, 2011

Annoucing Thomas Paul Pohl

Tommy arrived April 17th at 11:46AM weighing in at 10lbs, 3 oz. He has gotten a clean bill of health and we are all on cloud nine, with the exception of Patrick who was quite apprehensive about the whole meeting. He had just arrived at our hospital room when he glanced over at Tommy and said "Bye". We asked him "Bye who?" and he responded "baby". I am sure he will come around soon.

I'll post my birth story when I am not so groggy and falling asleep as I type this, but we ended up with another c-section after an hour of pushing and no further progression. Tommy is picking up breastfeeding like a pro and I am recovering from a pretty rough c-section experience. More later...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Welcome to the world Tommy Pohl :)

    Sara G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, he's so cute! A spitting image of his father! Congratulations from the entire G family. We are so impressed with his 10lb. stature and your fortitude through another c section. You are such a trooper!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful! Hopefully mine won't be too far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! He looks like a little Mickey!

    The Smileys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys! Patrick will be showing him the ropes in no time. Or stuffing him in a closet like a good big brother...

    ReplyDelete