Friday, April 8, 2011

4:31 AM

I can't sleep, for no particular reason. I'm not in any pain, I went to the bathroom, no contractions. I just don't FEEL tired. Very frustrating. Thank goodness for Sex and the City reruns because this has been going on since 2. I had a good day though thanks to barely any back pain. I don't even think I took Tylenol today. I left Patrick with my sister and even drove to Target for a while. Heaven. My darling sister Karen not only did my dishes in my absence, she also vacuumed and tidied up. She's the perfect kind of sister who shows up with the "Big Brother" t-shirt and baby's first Easter outfit. I think Aunt Karen will have no problem entertaining Baby Pohl when he arrives so P and I can hang out together. Big plans this weekend: Getting a pedicure Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment