Monday, March 28, 2011

Ham and 37 Week Check-Up

There is one person who has been trying to figure out the closely guarded secret of Baby Pohl's true name: Tom's mom. She frequently asks Patrick, hoping that the little one will be able to relay anything he may have overheard. This past time, Patrick happened to be eating a ham sandwhich when she asked, and the nearly-two-year-old's reponse was: "Ham". Now, when anyone asks P what the baby's name is, he replies "Ham". It seems to be sticking. My 37 week check-up was today, although my back was bothering me so much we couldn't get a good measurement because my doctor did not make lay down. He is sending me off for some physical therapy to try and get me back into shape before I happen to go into labor. I figure it can't hurt at this point, so Thursday I head off to meet with a woman at the nearby PT office who specializes in PT during pregnancy. Thursday seems so far off, but I know it will get here. I seem to be up to 198 for my weight (eek), but I am not concerned at this point-only three weeks left and my BP is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment