Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Do You Need More Briefcases?"

Exhausted. Tom asked me about the briefcases yesterday as he put Tommy in his bassinet. Huh? He didn't even remember saying it. Thus, no posts, we are just treading water. Lots of breastfeeding issues that we hope to get remedied soon. I am not throwing in the towel yet! And guess who is warming up to his brother, even dishing out kisses and hugs?

Tom is doing an AMAZING job. I could not make it this far without him. He hugs me when I need it, which is a lot. On this Easter, I am overly blessed.



Tomorrow, I promise to post more photos, some more details about the birth and what is going on with us, but for now, Happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious about the briefcase comment. Lol. You all are doing awesome--hang in there. Repeat: every day we get closer to our new normal. Repeat. and again until you start to believe it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete