Monday, April 4, 2011
38 Week Check-up
Today I had another check-up and can report that absolutely nothing is going on with Baby-no dilation yet. This is completely different from my pregnancy with P-with him I was 3.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced at my 38 week check-up, but P was still not early. With this one, I suspect there will be little activity until he decides to pop out, and I suspect this guy might be a week early. I tipped the scale today at 200, but had great numbers for my BP. My back is slightly improved, but now my elephant ankles are making their end of pregnancy appearance. Sleeping sucks due to my back discomfort, and today I was also up at 4am with a terrible stomach ache that I credit to the narcotics. I would say I was ready to have this kid, but my camera hasn't shipped yet and I really want to have the new one with us at the hospital. Good reason, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to hear you are feeling better and that you and baby are healthy. I love that you have camera-waiting to help you mentally want to postpone labor. anything to help, right?? With James I had G's pending bar exam to keep me focused past my due date. I say go with whatever helps!
ReplyDelete