Happy Valentine's Day, friends! I kicked off the holiday by returning at midnight from pulling quarter-round off every baseboard on the first floor of the new house. The floors have all been completely sanded upstairs and the guys are already half-way done sanding the downstairs. Not too shabby for their first day. I think we have settled on a floor stain which we'll test out tomorrow. I wish I had time to finish removing the quarter-round upstairs, but this mama hit her limit tonight.
Today I had my 15 week check-up and everything seems to be going as it should at this stage. After we got P tucked into bed, Tom and I finally told him that I had a baby in my belly. He smiled his sheepish smile and seemed excited. He was rather curious about how the baby was going to come out. He is also fairly certain it is a boy, and has named the baby Oscar. As I left the room, he said, "Don't forget mom, don't lose Oscar". Thank goodness God does tuck our babies neatly inside or I probably would misplace the kid several times in the course of a week.

Our "Otto" turned out to be a girl ... maybe Oscar will too? :-)
ReplyDelete