Monday, February 11, 2013

A New Chapter (Or Two)

As of 4:00 today, Tom and I had the keys to our new home in hand.  We headed over to the house after the closing, just the two of us, to walk through the home where the next chapter of our lives will be lived.


Chapter 1:  Lots of late night unpacking and working on a host of new projects

Chapter 2:  Lots of  late nights up with the baby.

  I know, I know, I am already 14 weeks and I kept meaning to come up with a really creative way to announce on the blog, but we have just been so busy.

Here is what you need to know about Baby #3:

Baby is due the first week of August, but since I have already had two c-sections, this baby will also be delivered via a scheduled c-section at the end of July.  I have had a bit more queasiness this round, but not to the point where I have been sick.  Lots of exhaustion, but I think most of that can be chalked up to putting a house on the market. Otherwise, this pregnancy is pretty identical to my other two.  So yes, I think it is a boy.

Will we find out the sex?  Probably.  Initially I did not want to find out, but Tom does, and frankly it only works if both mom and dad don't know.  That won't happen until March though. 

We haven't really told P yet.  I mean, we talk about with him in the room, but when I mention that my belly is getting bigger, he just says it is because I am growing.  Ahhh.  I have a check-up Wednesday, and if everything goes well, we plan on sitting him down and spelling it out for him. 

Is that enough news for one blog post?


1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! SO much excitement in the Pohl household for the rest of us to enjoy! Awesome news. We are ecstatic for you all on this end. xoxo and many blessings from the Gasperinis!

    ReplyDelete