Monday, February 4, 2013

The Meticulously Maintained House

Exactly how long can I keep up with the nearly perfect state of my house?  About as long as you keep can keep a labrador out of the water once you get to the beach (for those who have never had or known a lab, it isn't long).   We haven't gotten any feedback from our showing yesterday, but we already have another showing lined up for tomorrow evening.  Tomorrow at some point our house should hit the MLS and finally be online.  There is a mini-open house scheduled for Thursday.  Sell house, sell. 

The housing situation has consumed us all.  Cleaning and little projects are all we do.  I am not a very fun mom right now and I know I am short with the kids more than they deserve.  Our closing is one week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment