Gone! We started showings on Sunday in conjunction with the agent's open house, the house hit online Tuesday afternoon, and as of this evening, we have a signed contract for our home! I have heard great things about the new buyers, a young married couple, and I think they will love living here as much as we have. I have had some bouts of sadness when I think about leaving this house and our neighbors, but God clearly has a new plan for us. Tom pointed out this evening that this will be P's fourth residence in his 3 1/2 years. Yikes. That is a lot of packing and unpacking.
So overly thankful that this exhausting period is coming to an end so we can begin the exhausting period of making our new house feel like home. I just scheduled the floor re-finisher to begin on the hardwoods Wednesday morning, and we will get some painting estimates before we even start to think about moving things over.
Thanks to everyone who has heard me whine and complain, and offered us shelter during the multitude of showings.
(Boy, have the kids been great about the whole thing)
Wonderful news! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete