Why, oh why, are big rugs the equivalent cost of a used car?
Sunday, September 30, 2012
When you Aren't Looking
You know how when you really need something for the house, like a lamp, or a rug, you can never find what you need, but when you aren't searching, you see 50 things you could take home? Well I have been hunting and hunting for an inexpensive rug to go in our bedroom to act as an interim rug until my dream rug actually fits into my budget. I have checked everywhere: Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Walmart, Pier One, Homegoods, Lowes, Overstock.com, Ikea. No luck. Nada. However, Ikea did have this wool tribal rug that matched my living room (which also had no rug) walls ever so perfectly. So I snagged a bargain rug for a room that wasn't even on my radar. I am not much of a problem solver.
Why, oh why, are big rugs the equivalent cost of a used car?
Why, oh why, are big rugs the equivalent cost of a used car?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment