Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Diversions
I gained 3 pounds on vacation. There. I said it.
Now hoping you are so distracted by these adorable guys that you forget it.
P is not doing so well in his outdoor soccer program . They were practicing the concept of stealing the ball from an opponent, but when a little boy actually took P's ball (which P tried to hold onto for dear life with his hands), he burst into tears and ran off the field. We are hoping to work with him more before this Sunday's practice/game.
Hopefully, as of tomorrow, Patrick will be registered at his new school and can start Monday. I found out that the preschool teacher who had P in childcare my first year at MOPS will be his teacher and I couldn't be any happier. This will be a big change: going from an hour and twenty minutes/4 days a week to 3 hours/3 times a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, Tommy is getting SO CUTE! look at all that hair -- I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteCarol, I think you look GREAT! :) Those are the same preschool hours that Hudson is currently going.. I think Patrick will love it! And I bet you'll love the naptime afterwards! ;) By the way.. your boys are adorable! :)
ReplyDelete