First off, Patrick had a blast. Big smiles the entire time. Legs moving a mile a minute.
Second, he had no idea what he was doing. It was like watching a Marx Brothers movie.
All the kids run one direction - P runs in the other.
All the kids chase after the ball down the field - P doesn't start running until they are already starting to come back up.
Gosh, I truly fear Patrick has inherited my lack of direction.
| #3 is nearly double P's size and could probably squash him with a sneeze. Let's hope this kid is always on P's team! I'm convinced he is really twelve. |
| So that is my husband in the gray, actively being recruited to be a second coach. I am not sure what he has decided, but he would be a natural. |
| Uncle M showed up to see P's first game |
| We loved this shot and the next-have you ever seen so much concentration? |
| Tom seemed a little concerned that P was the only kid not wearing soccer cleats (optional for his age group). I told him a compass would be more helpful than cleats at this point. Go #44! |
No comments:
Post a Comment