Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Me Time

Two things are new to me this fall:

One is that I am leading our local Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) group, and the other is that I just started Beth Moore's Daniel bible study.  Equally excited about both, although a little apprehensive about my time management skills.  MOPS has definitely been a time consuming labor of love, much more so than I expected. 

The bible study is something I have wanted to do for years. When the opportunity presented itself, I had no more excuses.  I was a lot surprised at how much work I will need to put into the study, but I am captivated after just the first session.  I could hardly believe I had been there for two hours when I climbed into my car and looked at the clock.  I think this study group is exactly what I asked God for.  Funny how that works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment