Tuesday, September 18, 2012

School Days

This week marks Patrick's second week of preschool - he goes 4 days a week for only an hour and 20 minutes a day.  I thought for sure there would be tears on the first day, but as soon as he got into the classroom and discovered glitter, he barely looked up when I said goodbye.  Now he runs straight from the car into class. 




While P is away learning, I have been using the hour to exercise.  I load Tommy into the single jogger and we jog the track.  A lot easier than jogging my hilly neighborhood!  I am no longer doing Weight Watchers officially, although I am still eating better portions.  I haven't lost anything further, but I am hopeful that regularly exercising an hour a day will help. I just got burnt out on entering every single bite throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment