Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Good to Be Organized

No matter how hard I try, I just cannot grasp "tidy". I detest clutter, but there is a constant stream of papers, mail, receipts, coupons, etc. all over my kitchen counter at any given moment.
I can never find my keys.
It was love at first sight when I came across this organization system at Pottery Barn:
...and this became the vision for our most cluttered space (this picture was on a day I cleaned up)-
But because our budget is not unlimited, this is what we actually ended up with:


And I love it!

Got it on sale (of course), and my always-organized husband hung it for me this morning.

Hello, keys.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to love having a place to hang your keys--we put something up for those and it has made all the difference! No searching for keys--EVER!! Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Carol! I love to see pics of all the progress your making on your house!! ;)

    ReplyDelete