Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Won!

Isn't winning great? And a little addicting?
I have become smitten with the boys line at Kelly's Kids-cute, simple, jon jons and rompers in great fabrics like seersucker for the summer. Very classic, and VERY expensive at $48/each. I am not a big E-Bayer (in fact, I had only bid on one thing before), but I discovered the beautiful smocked clothes and Kelly's Kid's rompers online for a third of the regular price or less, and I could not resist. I have won all my auctions thanks to my sister's single bidding tip-you wait until literally (and this is hard to do sometimes) the last 15 seconds of the auction. Swoop in and scoop up the item before the other bidders realize they have more competition.
Yesterday I beat out THIRTEEN bidders with this tip and scored a like new romper for $15 that I plan to have monogrammed. Two others I won have already arrived and are perfect, one still with tags on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment