Saturday, March 3, 2012

No Place But Up

Time to get the baby gates (the ones we never got around to installing for P) up. Tommy can climb the whole way up and he doesn't think he needs a chaperon-twice he was halfway up before I even realized he had left the family room.

Did I mention I lost him last week? I was making lunch and when I didn't hear the sounds of baby play, I peeked around the corner and the pocket door was ajar (ought oh). I immediately looked on the steps, but no Tommy. Bathroom, nope. Scanned the family room again, no sign of him. Panic setting in. I did the whole downstairs loop before winding up back in the family room where I found him triumphantly standing behind the overstuffed armchair with a big grin on his face. He had managed to craw over the blockade I had set up and had been just out of sight the entire time. Gave me a heart attack.
Okay, so I didn't really lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment