Monday, March 5, 2012

Just hanging out in my house, enjoying our new finished basement ceiling. That's right, ceiling-CHECK. And who is this talented, yet decidedly handsome, man installing the first of the carpet squares?
Tom got about a third of the squares down before we ran out of adhesive. Back to Lowes the kid's I went today and we are most certainly stocked in the glue department now. Surprised that the cheap squares look better than I had expected. The downside of our renewed push has been that my treadmill is slightly misplaced and there is a glue smell that I have to tolerate when I finally get my butt down there for a late run tonight.

After the squares are done, the fire rated door that will replace the brown door to the far right of the photo is the last big piece of the project. So close...

No comments:

Post a Comment