Pleased to report Patrick is still an undie-wearing kiddo. We have only had a handful of accidents: one at the mall, and three at home. What has surprised me most about the whole experience is that most mornings when he wakes up and we head straight for the potty, his diaper is completely dry. He still isn't thrilled to do #2, but then he also does it some days without prompting. I have been taking his little potty to the park when we go and letting him enjoy some public urination between the cars, and on store trips I throw his big potty seat ring in my backpack. A bit of a pain to keep hauling these big pieces around. Today, relief has arrived in the mail-the Kalencom Pottette Plus Portable Potty Seat. Can't wait to put this thing to the test. It is quite smaller than the potty seat ring we have, but also converts to a small floor potty if a toilet isn't available.
I have convinced P that he can run so much faster without a diaper and I think that is keeping him going. Looking forward to the pool this summer with only one in swim diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment