Gotta tell you boys, you are way more fun together than I had imagined. I love when you make each other laugh at the drop of a hat.
Patrick, when we had your feet measured at the store the other day, I hugged you when the lady said your feet had grown a whole size. You looked sad. "What's wrong, aren't you happy you grew?"
"If I grow Baba can't pick me up anymore."
Ahhhh.
The next shoes we buy will be a 7.5
And Tommy, you now have 5 teeth (2 upper, 3 bottom). You are a bit more of a biter than your brother was, but I have my eyes on you. You started walking this week with me holding just one of your hands instead of both (although you would rather crawl). Cruising on all the furniture of course.

Oh My God - these pictures are beautiful!! They look like they are having so much fun!
ReplyDelete