Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wedded Bliss

Saturday we attended my cousin Brittney's wedding on the University of Pittsburgh campus.  The bride looked beautiful, as she always does, and we love her new husband.  I was lucky enough to be able to hobnob with my sister (far left) at our table.  



Okay, so I guess this is as good a time as any to mention the lack of blog posts regarding my treadmill usage.  Ummm (crickets).  As you may be able to observe from the photos, I have not lost my last ten pounds.  I was ZAPPED the last month  (allergies) and had no energy.  The treadmill has still has that new smell.  I have been feeling better and pushing the kids on the mile loop around my neighborhood..  Pushing 60 lbs up a typical Pittsburgh hill  a few times has been providing LOTS of cardio.  I do plan on returning to the treadmill as well, since we now have another wedding to attend this summer.  I WILL lose more weight before we hit the beach.  And our four year anniversary.  Curse you, carbs.

Sis, Mom, and Me
And finally...This is probably not appropriate, but how does one NOT post a photo of a dress worn to a nice wedding that zippers from the bottom up?  The men were distracted all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment