Ever since Patrick turned three, he seems to be growing up into a little man right before my eyes. I can't put my finger on it, but you know what I mean...
And could it be, you whisper, a photo of both boys looking at the camera? Granted, they aren't smiling, but I will take it.
Tommy has been doing a lot of his own growing. Crawling is now a thing of the past and slowly, his arms are coming down from that standard "goal post" up-in-the-air position new walkers have. He is teething big time, with three of his four back molars in and another cutting through right now. He had his first big boy haircut at the salon today (I completely forgot my camera), and sadly most of his curls in the back got the big snip. He is saying a few words- "ought-oh", and "cookie", although if you aren't aware that he is meaning cookie, I think it would be hard for an outsider to identify that one.
Tom and I have made the difficult decision to attend church in shifts so we can leave Tommy at home. He is so disruptive to rest of the cry room since he refuses to be held or sit, and we refuse to feed him snacks at church. I am confident that it won't be long before his attention span is longer and he is better about understanding the need to not climb around the room.
But overall, things are going great. I have high expections for a lot of family activities this summer and less house projects (maybe I am delusional). Let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment