Monday, May 21, 2012

Patrick's Three! (Kinda)


Saturday we held Patrick's birthday party at our house and invited all of P's neighborhood friends and their families, plus our family in the area.  I am ever thankful to God for providing us endless sunshine that day which allowed the throngs of kids to play outside.  It was perfect, or at least Patrick thought so. 

I created a Busy Town on our mantle using printouts from the book glued to cardboard.  Tom did a little photo-shopping:


For favors we used beach pails instead of gift bags to kick off the start of summer. Did I mention the ton of kids that floated through our house?



Here is the extent of my artistic streak.  I covered the ring toss board with white paper then painted a Lowly worm around the hole. It took me almost two hours to paint a worm and he only has one leg and no arms. 



My birthday boy!




Patrick opened his gift from Tom and me first. Can you guess from the box?

P is now the proud owner of his own set of real clubs


Tom hasn't had a chance to take him to the range yet, but they teed it up in the backyard and have been hitting balls.

Still opening presents today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment