Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Laying it all on the Line

Six.
The number of cupcakes I have had since Saturday (I KNOW).

Trillion.
The number of chips I have had since Saturday.

Nada.
The number of pounds I have lost ( I can't weigh myself because I threw away my crappy scale last week).

I am so frustrated with how I have been eating.  I keep wearing the same black dress to all of our functions because it is the only thing that fits, and I don't even look that good in it. 

I never thought I would be that person who had to struggle with weight after having a baby, but here I am.  And the second has been twice as bad - no surprise there. 

I will keep trying.
And trying.
AND trying.

2 comments:

  1. You need to find a buddy who is on the same weight-loss journey who can keep you accountable!! Wish I lived closer and we could meet up to workout like we used to! If you want to set some pounds goals, I have a wedding in July that I'd like to look semi-normal when I see a bunch of high school friends. We could aim for a goal weight together?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am great at aiming :) I have been eating great today. No junk. I loved our gym workouts in Indiana. I do have friends in the neighborhood who are great walking/jogging buddies. Just having a hard time being consistent. But if you can do it with double the kids, no excuses here. Thanks B!

      Delete