Monday, January 30, 2012

Progress

First coat of paint (mostly) done. Time: 3 1/2 hours. This concrete paint is horribly messy-the splatter factor is off the charts because it is triple the thickness of regular paint. You can see the last little bit of yellow next to the furnace - there is actually a lot more painting to do, but we are doing the laundry area another weekend and just trying to get the main area done before the treadmill arrives. I never did get any painting done last night since it was 10:30 by the time I had everything ready to go. Thank you, Baba, for coming over and watching the kids while I worked today!


On the down-side, our electrician, who we really like, was a no show, but has promised me he will be here first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Your finished products are always amazing. Tom and Carol, come to VA to work on our house!! Love your attention to detail...

    ReplyDelete