Lots going on here, but not a lot of blogging due to Tom (who was not amused by my last post)working non-stop from home. Literally - all day and night. This morning we had a contractor, who came highly recommended, look at our bathrooms and crunch some numbers. I have also been busy trying to clear out our basement so we can:
1. Scrub all the 70's yellow, painted concrete cinderblock walls.
2. Prime and Paint
3. Remove old ceiling tiles
4. Install new ceiling tiles
5. Have the electrician (who was here last week to scout the job) install lights
6. Finish pulling up 70's carpet
7. Install carpet tiles (which are supposed to be fairly easy to do)
All this so we can put a treadmill down there. I know I won't workout though if it looks like the dungeon it is now.
Most thank you's from Christmas are finally done and ready to be mailed Monday, and the last decorations were packed away, but will remain in the dining room until operation basement is completed. Tonight I am working on a mini project that I hope to post soon... Pretty sure I will be useless tomorrow, but I had a good night of sleep last night and four cups of coffee, so I am making the most of this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment