Poor guy, I haven't been very consistent with documenting all your monthly achievements. I read a friend's blog that talked about finding 4 new teeth suddenly in her daughter, and I decided I should check Tommy again. Yep, on top of the horrid cold he has, there are two, front teeth coming in on the top. That would explain why he was up a lot last night crying his eyes out. So here are some milestones/honorable mentions:
I am not sure what you weigh now, but using the home scale I estimate 20 or 21 lbs. In November you measured size 2 at the shoe store. You started crawling on December 23rdish, but even today you still like to scoot around on your belly instead of crawling everywhere. You like to pull up on everything, and unlike your brother, you put everything in your mouth-fuzz, dirt, leaves, fake pine needles. You go to sleep around 6:30 or 7pm, and usually wake about 6:30am (although 1-2 times a week I still hear you at 5:40am and just ignore you until you fall back asleep). You go back for a nap around 7:30 or 8 for an hour or so, and take another nap around 1:00ish. You seem to be a good eater and I try to let you self feed now as much as possible. You did great the other day with little pieces of ham, processed American cheese, and canned peas/carrots on your tray. Obviously, you like Greek yogurt. You regularly say "Dada" and "Baba", but "momma" only comes out occasionally. You are in size 3 Pampers now.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment