Mid-July marked the completion of my first month of Crossfit. While I don't really want these photos online, I think it will be a good motivator to keep me going. I
am sucking in my stomach in this first photo, taken mid-June 2011 just before my first workout. Several people congratulated me on working out while pregnant. Ummm, awkward.

Still sucking in, but at least my belly appears to be slowly deflating. This was taken July 12th.

Just in the past week I really feel like I am seeing a difference, so can't wait to see what next month's photo shows. And before that, the dreaded at-the-beach-in-a-bathing-suit pictures.
Great work! I see a real difference--in your arms too. They def. look stronger. How fun will it be to look back and see the changes months from now! God speed. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome mama!! Conrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you see results. No matter what I do, there's no difference!
ReplyDelete