Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nearly Three Months

Tommy is approaching the 3 month mark and is proving to be as good of a sleeper (actually better) than his brother. For the past week and a half, our new routine is bed around 8:00 or 8:30 and he sleeps through until 7:00 or 7:30 the next morning. Although he is still rolling from his back to his belly on his activity mat, he hasn't been doing it at night, thank goodness. It is time for the breathable bumper to be installed though.

Tommy has also been showing more interest in toys and will hold one for a while if in the mood. He has been going through a spit-up phase which is not fun for me, but at least he isn't acting fussy.

That's about it. I just passed my one month mark for my workout program and while I can see some results, my weight hasn't changed at all. Our vacation is looming ahead-uggh, pictures on the beach. In a swimsuit.



Tom and I have been getting split opinions about Tommy's features and who he more closely resembles at this point. I remain undecided...



1 comment:

  1. I think he looks more like Tom. He definitely has Tom's mouth ... and ears! LOL

    ReplyDelete