That's what Patrick calls the Science Center, which he has trouble pronouncing. We finally went with my sister and her boys, the first time since we moved back. What can I say-we were primarily zoo snobs. Patrick's cousin Nathan is like a big brother to P and carefully whisked him around to each exhibit. I didn't realize until I got home that I didn't have a single photo of Jack and Patrick, mostly because Jack was always a step ahead. We had fun, but I think Patrick was slightly overwhelmed by the choices. We tried the planetarium (Big Bird's Night Sky was playing), but as soon as the lights dimmed and Big Bird said goodnight to the sun, Patrick started screaming. Out went P, baby and I and we found refuge across the hall at the train display until my sister finished the show with her kids. Thank goodness for small miracles. I was able to sit on a bench and nurse Tommy while Patrick was hypnotized in place by the passing trains.
No comments:
Post a Comment