"That can't be right"
Straight from my doctor's lips during my Monday check-up after doc measured my belly to record the amount of growth. A second measurment verified the first. I was measuring 3 1/2 weeks ahead. Nothing to do but wait and see. I am still shocked by my lack of swelling in the feet department so far. Maybe they won't grow another 1/2 size this round? No back pain and no carpal tunnel yet either (which became so painful with Patrick and ended up requiring injections to finally rid the last of it from my wrists). No itchy rash all over my belly. So far this kid is going a lot easier on me than his big brother.
Monday's check-up was followed by an ultrasound Wednesday. Since Tom has been swamped with work and this ultrasound was meant to quickly check the location of the placenta, I invited my mom and Tom's mom to accompany me for the sneak peak. After verifying everything was as it should be, the ultrasound tech offered to run to a nearby room and borrow the 3-D imaging! Yippee. I had not had a 3-D done with Patrick and now I am addicted to looking at this little photo printout of a face that I already love. Unfortunately, it won't be posted to the blog since the image also clearly shows my placenta and insides and is a little too weird to have plastered on the internet. But trust me, the little guy is as handsome as Patrick.
And today-I finally got off my duff and took Patrick to Picture People (forgive us E!) for some portrait photos that I meant to have done at Christmas. One perfect photo of P emerged and I will try to track down a photo scanner at one of my neighbor's houses so I can upload the image. I was surprised my how unrushed we were compared to my Target photo experience which sucked.
This weekend Tom and I are celebrating the completion of all of our hardwork in the nursery (and in the office) by taking a break from any household chores-HELLO R&R. Family time is much overdue.
So have a great weekend, all six of my followers, and more pictures will be posted shortly...
Make that 7 followers! :) Congrats on the baby cooking, u/s, and projects accomplished! Enjoy a restful weekend. xo
ReplyDelete