
I fully admit that when it comes to the paint game, my husband was absolutely right in this case- all I wanted was the perfect soft, pale yellow for our newly stripped walls, so I returned from the paint store with a sample of "Cream Puff". Put said sample on the wall and thought to myself that it was too bright. I had made this mistake in our living room and we are now living with a room that is a few shades brighter than what we were going for, but not horrible. So I shifted gears and looked two shades lighter on the paint sample chart and decided to go in blind and just get "Apple Core". Note to any future painters out there: a coat of Apple Core looks EXACTLY like cream paint. No yellow tint. Oddly, it also looks exactly like our hall color, Hazelnut Cream, which I thought would be a little more tan, but isn't.
So back to Home Depot and I returned home with Cream Puff which looks perfect on the walls and is exactly what I wanted. And it was my husband who said all along to go with Cream Puff and that Apple Core looked like off white.
So for posterity, you were right, honey.
So back to Home Depot and I returned home with Cream Puff which looks perfect on the walls and is exactly what I wanted. And it was my husband who said all along to go with Cream Puff and that Apple Core looked like off white.
So for posterity, you were right, honey.
Pictures!!
ReplyDelete