Thursday, January 6, 2011

25.5 Week Belly Photo

I had my routine monthly check-up today and the nurse had me step on the scale. She glanced at the number, then stopped mid-stroke as she was about to log it on the chart and asked me to step back up, thinking she had read the scale incorrectly. Nope, there was no error, just a TEN pound weight gain. My doctor didn't seem concerned since she measured the belly and said I was right on track as far as those measurements. Still, my hopes of having a vaginal childbirth experience are diminishing...My ankles are still just showing slight swelling, but enough where my cute black boots aren't quite so easy to get on. Time to shop for new black winter shoes.

(Note the change in scenery for this photo-it is out nursery-to-be, and that red wallpaper will be what Tom and I tackle this weekend. It must come down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment