Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beginnings

Way, way, way back in my single days, I would be known to occasionally frequent a bar or two- until one day back in Feb 2001 when I happened to run into some handsome Marines at a Georgetown hot spot. Fast forward ten years, and here Tom and I are. One of Tom's fellow Marines who was also present the night we met was his friend Mark. Mark is also now married and has two kids, and we were finally able to meet up with them at Seven Springs for the weekend. The guys were able to get some skiing in, and the moms swapped mom talk. It is funny to think that Mark was there at the very earliest beginning of my relationship with Tom, and now here we all were hanging out as parents.

Cheers to good friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment