Friday, January 14, 2011

27 Week Belly (Almost)

With arrival of the third trimester, fatigue is returning. Or could it just be all the manual labor, particularly the sanding which seems to go on and on? Either way I have taken to sneaking a nap when Patrick goes down. Most importantly though, my feet have miraculously not turned into hideous elephant hooves (yet). I'd post a picture of my foot I took while I was pregnant with Patrick, but frankly it is disgusting and no one should have to see it.

I'm late again in posting my photo for week 26, primarily because I really didn't go anywhere this week and looked frumpy. Today though P and I trekked downtown to visit Tom for lunch, so I was forced to shower and shave. So I am just counting this one as being early for week 27.

I also guiltily admit that I have been withholding numbers. I am doing MUCH better than the first time round, but not as well as I had hoped. I started at 153 and am currently at 180 with 13 weeks to go. That's 27 lbs to date, so I am estimating I'll wind up around a total gain of 40lbs (compared to 61 with P). Is there a ray of hope for a vaginal delivery somewhere in those numbers?






No comments:

Post a Comment