...bye, bye.
Diapers for P are now a thing of the past. Two days ago we officially stopped the last of the diaper wearing at nights and during naps and it is underwear all the way! Ah, the freedom of of only having to squeeze a box under the cart for Tommy. Since I am down to my last thing of formula, I decided I might as well start switching Tommy to whole milk. I have been adding 1/3 milk to his bottle and should have him completely off formula by the end of the week.
Now all that cold, hard cash I am saving can go towards our master bath repair. (Oh, did I mention that the only bathroom in the house that didn't need anything fixed now has a leaking sink?) I am having a heck of a time finding tile to replace the beautiful blue mosaic that is currently in the bottom of the shower. It turns out that blues, or any color for that matter, are no longer in style, so I have been offered only two choices. Neither are fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment