Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Weekend

I feel a little guilty- I had a nice break from parenting this weekend, and I wasn't even productive.  I didn't do laundry, clean, or iron. I didn't finish a single project.  I went out with my husband to a great function Saturday night-black dress and sparkly shoes to boot.  We left at 6 and rolled in after midnight (thanks mom for spending the night).  Crazy, I know.  I read a book.  Tom got up with Tommy at 6:30 Sunday morning and let me sleep in until NINE.  I read some more while the kids napped this afternoon.  Tom made dinner both Saturday and Sunday night (I did clean up the kitchen today). Thanks, honey.

Life is good.  Ready to tackle this week and have fun with the kids.  Tommy may be coming down with something, but keeping optimistic.  Hoping for no snow.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel guilty! You deserve it! ;) miss you friend! -Anna

    ReplyDelete