What did this sweet face utter yesterday and again today? Not the name of his loving primary caretaker. Oh, nooooo. Once again, I took second seat to "Dadda". I thought maybe what I heard yesterday was a fluke, but twice more today, Tommy let out a good "Dadda". Darn it.

In other household news...

Patrick is on the road to potty training! Patrick went twice on the big potty today just a minute after sitting down. Hooray! Huge progress in the last two days compared to just last week when he would sit for 45 minutes with the promise of gummies if he would just put some pee or poop in there. Number 2 is whole different ball of wax that I am hoping will just come with time. Lots of work to do, but optimism is running rampant around these parts.
When he asks for a newspaper, I can tell you all earnestly that he isn't modeling my behavior.
That last picture need to be entered for some contest - it's priceless!! As always, your blog keeps me entertained with your day to day life experiences. I look at your stories as those I'm sure will be happening to me soon, especially once Lily starts to learn to talk ;).
ReplyDelete