Friday, November 4, 2011

Forgiveness

How you manage to get into so much when you aren't even crawling yet, I don't know. All day you were in and out of your exersaucer base. Sometimes you just hung out, looking proud and triumphant. Getting in is definitely a lot easier than getting out.






Yesterday afternoon you were on the rug with Patrick, who was playing with his baby-friendly school buses. I reminded him to share with you and walked into the kitchen to get a snack.


You started crying a short while later-really crying. You had the scrunched up sad puppy face that no parent can resist hugging and kissing. And I knew it then, even before I saw your brother's blank stare.


Your brother hit you, it was just a question of with what... I suspect one of the school buses (due to the amount of tears, but I couldn't find a mark).

Forgive him, because you guys are brothers and just like you are learning so much each day, he is still learning the art of sharing.













No comments:

Post a Comment