Happy Father's Day, Tom! Carol, what would you say to meeting up with us for lunch on Saturday?! Do you have a Chick Fil A close by that's relatively close to the turnpike and good for little boys expelling pent up road trip energy?!
Yes, that's right, we are passing through Pittsburgh and would love to see you! The kids and I are leaving Richmond early Saturday and hope to be near you around lunchtime. I was hoping to meet up with you (and not cause you any additional stress!) while giving the boys food and an outlet for running around. Afterward, we'll have only four hours to go to Toledo!! Let me know--email me!
Happy Father's Day, Tom! Carol, what would you say to meeting up with us for lunch on Saturday?! Do you have a Chick Fil A close by that's relatively close to the turnpike and good for little boys expelling pent up road trip energy?!
ReplyDeleteYes, that's right, we are passing through Pittsburgh and would love to see you! The kids and I are leaving Richmond early Saturday and hope to be near you around lunchtime. I was hoping to meet up with you (and not cause you any additional stress!) while giving the boys food and an outlet for running around. Afterward, we'll have only four hours to go to Toledo!! Let me know--email me!