Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SORE

Yes, I am feeling Monday's workout, but even more so dreading tomorrow after an appropriately named workout today:

Death by Pull-ups

A little hard work though was rewarded by a relaxing afternoon at the pool with the kids, Baba, Aunt Ellen, and Tom's cousin Katie and her two adorable boys. I am kicking myself for forgetting my camera.

I was also taught a lesson today. Patrick was not happy with my P.J.'s pick at nighttime and was asking for a different pair using a whine/tantrum tone. I politely reminded him that we don't ask for things like that and that he needed to use his manners. He responded with a calm "please". After getting the requested pair out of the drawer, I instructed him to lie down on the bed so I could change his diaper, only to hear him say "please" immediately following my directions. Sometimes even mom needs to be reminded to use her manners.

1 comment: