Monday, June 13, 2011

CSI Pittsburgh



Breastmilk.


Baby Spit Up


Toddler throw-up



All on my shirt. We like to do things big here in Pittsburgh. Tom just arrived home and is inside with a crying baby and a tired toddler. I am outside on our patio, enjoying the puffy clouds passing by the tops of the trees that line our backyard. The other bonus to being outside-I can't smell my shirt as much. I haven't even bothered to change yet. Just sipping coffee and mustering the energy to go back inside.

Mental reminder: look into getting that material that airport hotels use to soundproff their windows. I can still hear the baby crying through our glass patio doors.

I think all the endorphines released during my morning workout (which was grueling, but great) are long gone. I really like the instructor, and the women were welcoming and very, very in shape. There is no one else even close to being new, but that doesn't bother me. I will probably push myself even harder trying to keep up with this crew.


Oh, and I have an endless supply of photos of Patrick sticking his finger in Tommy's Ear or mouth. I'll keep them coming.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, super mom! Hang in there. Are you feeling the fatigue post-workout? Mine hits around 2pm and I can barely keep my eyes open!! Good luck and wish I could do some push-ups with you! :)

    ReplyDelete