Sunday, June 12, 2011

No Pain, No Gain

Tomorrow is a big morning for me- At 9:00 AM sharp I begin my new mantra: No pain, no gain. Crossfit (http://crossfitpittsburgh.com/) becomes my new friend. Our babysitter arrives bright and early and I get to work getting back to my pre-baby body. I did the Crossfit program for about 2 1/2 months before my wedding in Granger, IN and loved the results. I actually enjoyed working out because you end up going to mostly the same time slot each day and working out with the same small group people, all with varying fitness levels. When I spoke to the Crossfit instructor Friday, she told me that a few guys have playfully nicknamed the 9:00 slot the "Hot Moms" class because it is almost all women, most with kids.

Where may you ask is my "before" picture? I am not quite brave enough to post that. Maybe after one month of workouts I will post a comparison, but not now. I will say that my starting weight is 165, although I actually am not as concerned with weight loss because I gained so much in muscle last time. I just want to get toned.

Here's to hoping I become a "Hot Mom"!

No comments:

Post a Comment